Sunday 19 June 2016

Major Mission - Project Freedom to be

Please please share this post..
Thank you.

✨✨✨PROJECT ✨✨✨
💫💫FREEDOM TO BE 💫💫

My name is Alixandra,

I am sharing this with YOU as I am in the process of creating a project for the refugees at the Calais camp. My project is specifically for the children at the camp and I plan to work closely with a small Women and children's organisation, who are already doing incredible work out there...

I often find myself asking the questions "If not me who? If not now when?" I see ordinary people like the volunteers doing extraordinary things! Coming from a place of love and making a stand for a community who have had their human rights stripped and voices silenced.

I am creating a project that enables volunteers to provide activities and resources that allows the children to be... FREE TO BE...
Free to play, Free to learn, Free to create and Free to be what they choose to be..

Who I am as a possibility Is the possibility of Love, Action, Inspiration, impact and Freedom to be...

I have truly been touched by the work that has already been created and I am committed to contribute in any way I can.

If you or you know anyone who would be interested in being a part of the FREEDOM TO BE project, to support and help me achieve my vision then please get in contact.

EMAIL: alixandra247@hotmail.co.uk


The FREEDOM TO BE PROJECT will be looking for support with :

Advertising: This could be as simple as you forwarding this messege or posting it on social media #FREEDOM2B

Volunteers: This could be joining the FREEDOM TO BE TEAM in Calais or just simply offering yourself to support the project whilst being here (let me know what you would like to support with)

Transport: We will be doing collections of resources and donations and will be looking for transportation of the team to the camp.

Donations: We will be collecting donations and a specific list of items needed will be given to those interested.

DATES TBC.

Many thanks,
With a warm heart
Alixandra ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment